Saturday, April 30, 2011

Pong in Another Interview in Oops Magazine

image credit: magzinedee.com
Here's a new interview of Pong from Oops Magazine in a question and answer format. It's a really cute interview and it provides lots of interesting facts about Pong. Luckily, we didn't have to translate it because someone at Pong's Chinese forum at baidu.com posted the English translation there. Here's the full interview as posted at baidu.com. Some of the wording is a little off, but we all get the jist of what's being said. Plus, we all know how some things tend to get lost in translations. Of course, full credit for this translation goes to the original poster of this translation at Pong's Chinese forum at baidu.com

"With such high ratings for the drama Kha Khong Khon this makes Pong Nawat Kunrattanarak to be the one of the popular Male Lead Stars. A hot and handsome guy like him, how can we, Oops miss this chance!"

Birthday
July 10, 1978

Your very close friend
P'Pong : Laem Nimit. He has been my classmate since I was a primary student at Saint Gabriel School.

Your favorite word
P'Pong : Na (means younger uncle or aunt) I like to call my friends Na, such as Na Pong.

Your favorite restaurant
P'Pong : The Carte Restaurant located at Soi Ladprao 18. Khao Pad Moo Dang (fried rice with reddened pork) It's my favorite dish.

When did you go to the cinema last time?
P'Pong : Not long ago. I watched "Love Julinsee"

The love song that melts your heart
P'Pong : Pae kham wa rak (Losing to the word of love) by Callories Bla Bla

The latest good news
P'Pong : Kha Khong Khon got the very good feedback

And the latest Bad news
P'Pong : My older close friend has Hemorrhagic Stroke. He's only 40 years old. I'm very upset about it.

What do you want to do but still haven't done?
P'Pong : I want to learn tank diving. I still haven't done it.

Your dream career
P'Pong : I wanted to be the professional soccer player

Pra-eak collections
P'Pong : When I was young, I collected stamps. Now I'm collecting watches and the gifts from my chinese fans. I keep every item I get.

Your bad habit that can't be resolved
P'Pong : I'm very forgetful. There are many times I drive off my home then I realize that I forget something, so I have to drive back.

What are you scared of?
P'Pong : I don't like reptiles such as snakes or millipedes.

What is the "craziest" event you've ever joined?
P'Pong : I went to the fullmoon party at Pa-ngan Island. People were very crazy. They were going insane!

Which character is closest to your personalitiy the most?
P'Pong : "Nai" from Neung Mit Chid Klai is closest to me the most. The lakorn I played with Pang Ornjira.

If you could join the comedy club. Which club would you like?
P'Pong : Pong ChernYim. I would join P'Note, uncle Gluay, P'tao,uncle Jod, and P'Ray. I remembered they were very humorous that time. It could be cool if I could join them.

If tomorrow is the end of the world, what will you do?
P'Pong : I will go to meet the people I love the best that I can. 

If you got the mission to save the world, which hero would you want to be?
P'Pong : I'd like to be Sun Wu Kong (孙悟空) because he had saved the world successfully so many times.

Who will you date with, a female wrestler or Miss International Queen?
P'Pong : I prefer a female wrestler. Japanese ones are beautiful. (laugh ^o^)

What do you think when it comes to summer?
P'Pong : Bikini of course! (sweetly smiles)

What kind of swimsuit do you wear?
P'Pong : I wear short pants swim suit, knee-long. Not that sexy.(laughs)

The woman who melts your heart
P'Pong : Anne Hathaway (Hollywood actress) I like her so much.

Your first kiss
P'Pong : When I was in the first year at the university, very late because I'd
been studying in the boys school.

If Pong Nawat were a woman?
P'Pong : I would have very sexy boobs! Because my mom and elder sister also have them too. If I were a woman, I confirm, I would be very sexy (laughs)

What is the charming girl that melts you?
P'Pong : Smiling and the way of talking. Someone that has a regular face, but when she talks, she is even more beautiful. On the other hand, someone is very beautiful but she loses her charms while talking.

What do you want to tell women?
P'Pong : Stop wearing creepers shoes. They aren't beautiful at all. (***LOL, we didn't know what creeper shoes were, but this image here was posted by another fan at Pong's Chinese forum. We agree, these shoes are not very flattering)

Kind of people you dislike
P'Pong : I don't like talkative (in the bad way) and boastful people. (***talkative people, think the translator is referring to people who gossip)

Where is the place that you will be down on your knees asking your lover for the proposal?
P'Pong : Anywhere that has snow. I think it must be very romantic.

Tell us your secret while you are sleeping.
P'Pong : I sometimes snore, but not very often.

Oops Magazine: "We believe you girls want to sleep and listen to Pong's snore all night long, don't you?"

Pong on the Contents page. So Cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment