Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Marn Gammathep Previews

credit: Exact's website
Wednesday May 22nd
Petch learns the truth that Ploy can walk and that she is the cause of all the problems.  He begs her to confess the whole truth and he will take her to see a doctor to treat her psychotic symptoms.

Thursday May 23rd
Namnueng feels guilty that she is ungrateful to her parents. She decides to end her relationship with Petch and marry Nak Prat at the request of her parents.

Translations by Punrungpundao


1 comment:

  1. Hi! Someone in my Myspace group shared this site with us so I came to give it a look.
    I'm definitely enjoying the information. I'm bookmarking and will be
    tweeting this to my followers! Outstanding blog and brilliant design.


    Here is my homepage http://www.webbforsenate.org/

    ReplyDelete