Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Marn Gamathep Previews

credit: Exact's website
Wednesday May 15th
Minister Kriengsak comes to Ploy to try to stop all the problems. He begs her to release his daughter Namnueng, but Ploy attacks him and made him unconscious. She takes him into the storage room.

Thursday May 16th
Namnueng sees that Ploy can already walk and she sees Ploy attacking Rotjana. Namnueng fears Ploy might hurt her again, so she tells Petch that Ploy can walk but he doesn't believe. She lets Petch find out the truth on his own.

Translation by Punrungpundao

2 comments:

  1. Yesterday, while I was at work, my cousin stole my iphone and tested to see if it can survive
    a 25 foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation.
    My apple ipad is now broken and she has 83 views. I know this is entirely off topic but I had to share it with
    someone!

    my blog post :: Visit here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Do you know if they make any plugins to assist with SEO?
    I'm trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I'm not seeing very
    good success. If you know of any please share. Appreciate it!


    Feel free to visit my webpage; visit this site

    ReplyDelete