Thursday, December 30, 2010

Aom Visits Captain at the Temple

Over the years of starring in many lakorns together, Aom and Captain have become really good friends. When Captain got ordained on Dec. 25th, Aom didn't get a chance to attend because she was in Sri Lanka. Now that they have returned, Aom and Art stopped by the temple to visit Captain. It's so nice to see Aom and Art go and show their support to Captain. On a side note, Captain still looks good with his head shaved. He will be ordained for a month. 

credit: Aom's twitter

4 comments:

  1. wow!Aom is back from Sri lanka, then the couple went to temple to see Captain today. very cute picutes.
    Aom and Captain are very close freinds in the life for many years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucy, thank you so much for your comment b/c you made me realize that I had made a mistake with the info I posted on this blogpost. I remembered Punrungpundao told me that Aom didn't get a change to go to Captain's Ordination, but when I saw the photos posted at her twitter, I got so excited to see them that I just assumed that she got to attend his ordination after all. LOL, Punrungpundao usually proof reads my blogpost but I think she is having internet problems tonight. Glad I have you tonight. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Aom. She is such a good friend. You can tell by those behind the scenes photos from Malai Sarm Chai that her and Captain adore each other as friends. That was sweet of Art too for going with Aom.

    ReplyDelete