Friday, November 19, 2010

Correction: Exact Air Date of Song Pradtana is Still Unknown

I must apologize for a mistake. I misread Pong's tweet this morning. In the last blog post, I said that Song Pradtana will air on Dec. 15th, but that is a mistake. It's the cast interview of Song Pradtana on Bangkok Station that will air on Dec. 15th. As stated in another blog post, Pong has tweeted that Song Pradtana is supposed to air in December, we just don't know the exact date, yet. Again, sorry for the error and we will let you know if we find out the exact date.

7 comments:

  1. I hope soon!!!! but until december is no mor elong time^^ when the tser coming out then we will know^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, when the teaser comes out, we'll know for sure, LOL. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. aND i HOPE SOON!!!! hehe^^
    Actually I dont want that malai sam chai end but I want to see khun ying la-oor-orn be happy >.<

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dont want Malai3chy end ...hope it's happy ending...

    ReplyDelete
  5. hope for happy ending too and I think it will like that sure^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Malai Sarm Chai has not ended, yet but I already miss Aom. I hope she will do another lakorn for us. Love her so much. <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah right, it could be her last long drama>.<
    But thankful that she willnot stop to play in sitcom and she still be host^^

    ReplyDelete