Thursday, November 4, 2010

Video: Pong Introduces Ruj & Clips of PNGRT at Boy Story Concert

Love this fan cam video. Pong and Jieb introduces this segment at the concert. Ruj sings "Ruk Diew Jai Diew" along with some clips from Proong Nee Gor Ruk Ter. There's even a clip from the bathtub scene, one of our most favorite scenes from this lakorn.

Funny Moment: Jieb asks Pong if he believes in true love or not. Pong says he does and Jieb says to him that he has true love for many women. Pong laughs along with the audience.
credit: fallingrainzz@youtube

Did you know? Nov. 2nd marks the one year anniversary of PNGRT.

5 comments:

  1. This drama is the best romantic drama ever after SRNRD and RTTW^^

    Hope Pi aom could win on asian television through this drama, again^^ her acting is the best^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jakjann, I loved the dramas you named, too. For me, PNGRT is my favorite romantic drama. Not only does it have my two favorite stars, but the storyline just really touched me. Pong and Aom will forever live in my heart as Bor and Kaew b/c of this lakorn.

    Oh, I hope Aom gets nominated for the Asian Television Awards again. Her acting is always wonderful. I also hope Pong will get nominated, too b/c his acting really shined in this lakorn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Has it really been a year for my PNGRT/Bor&Kaew fandom??? Oh my, this performance really made me teary-eyed! And Ariya, you don't know how comforting it is for me to hear Pong's voice again. Bor is consuming my heart and mind again. And it doesn't help with this song. So absolutely beautiful! I love the PNGRT clips accompanying the live performance. I'm really glad they gave PNGRT a spotlight moment. It was all too wonderful, thank you!! Pong and Aom will forever live as Bor and Kaew in our hearts. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Pong/Bor & Aom/Kaew and PNGRT...they will forever live in my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this lakorn so much. My favorite lakorn from both Aom and Pong. Hope they pair up again.

    ReplyDelete