Friday, January 7, 2011

Poll: Pla or Nueng

A few of my friends and a reader here have mentioned that to make Song Pradtana's ending more interesting, they would like to see Pong's character, Tee end up with Nueng since Tee and Nueng are still married. That ending would definitely surprise the viewers since most of us think that Tee and Pla will end up together. I'm actually behind on this lakorn, so I haven't really thought about the ending and who will end up with whom, but it got me thinking about how many other viewers feel this way. So what do you all think? Do you want to see Tee end up with Pla or Nueng? Do you want to see a predictable ending or an ending that we weren't expecting? Please cast your vote to the right of this blog. 

Poll results: 
Pla - 42%
Nueng - 57%

3 comments:

  1. I don't this lakorn so I may not be the best person to cast the vote...having said that I would vote for the surprise ending to have him ends up with his wife. The surprise ending may not be sweet or romantic but it does make the lakorn more memorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I agree with you. What's left of the story is pretty much predictable with Khem's character and with Pong, Pim, and Paula.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually, I want Pim to end up with Guy because I find him very attracting. Although his acting isn't as great, he definitely has the looks. I wouldn't want Guy to be heartbroken in the lakorn.

    ReplyDelete