Friday, February 24, 2012

The End of Aom and Tang's Long Running Sitcom


Aom and Tang Saksit's sitcom Bangruk Soi 9 will be leaving the small screen after 9 years of broadcast. This is the longest running sitcom in Thailand. On Friday February 25th, Exact held a press conference on the show's departure. The last episode will be April 28th. At the press conference, the cast led by Tang and Aom announced the news of the show's ending. Here's a short summary of what Tang and Aom said.

Tang: I'm so sad, but must admit that this story has ended completely. Bangruk Soi 9 was started when a man met a woman, they fell in love, got married, and finally had a baby together. All is completed. Thanks to all from my heart and all will be a wonderful memory.

Aom: Thanks to everyone and I cried, not because I was sorry, but because I must countdown to end of this sitcom. I'm frightened to think about it because I am bound to everyone on the team. Thanks to everyone and the fansclub that has followed this sitcom for 9 years.

Translation/Summary by Punrungpundao
News Credit: newsplus/here & here


1 comment:

  1. Very sad to hear this end. Thanks for the news.

    ReplyDelete