Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Pong's New Project: Dork Soke

This was totally a surprise! There were rumors of Pong in other projects, but none for this lakorn. Originally, Chakrit and Vill Wannarot were supposed to star in this, but now it looks like it will be Pong. The nang ek will be announced tomorrow and is rumored to be newcomer Charebelle Lanlalin. Jeab Sopidnapa, Aom's best friend, will also be in this drama and will probably act as the nang ek's mother who also falls in love with the pra ek.  Dork Soke / Sad Flower is a remake lakorn which originally aired on channel 7 16 years ago.

photos of Pong & Jeab from the fitting of Dork Soke
credit: Pong's Facebook fan page / K. Poot

This is the lakorn when it aired 16 years ago on Channel 7
credit: naanping @ youtube

3 comments:

  1. I hope it a good storyline.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just finished watching this drama. It's very good.even though I didn't like the ending.feel sorry for pong, he waited for her for 10 years. Once again he fell for a little girl. I think this is his second drama where he fell in love with a young girl. The first one was Ngao asoke which is good also. I like watching Pong's drama. I have watched some of his dramas and there are some that I have not watch yet but will. Beside him I like Til, Ken, Paul and Bei. Bee's drama is the first but now I'm hooked on Pong.

    ReplyDelete