Saturday, May 21, 2011

Pong's Interview in Lemonade Magazine

Here's Pong's interview in Lemonade Magazine Vol. 1 No. 4. Credit: Anya @ PongNawat.net (Thanks to Mandy for the link from baidu.com in which this interview was also posted)


Question 1 
Q: What do you think of the drama with slapping and kissing?
A: Truthfully, I'm quite sick and tired of it. But I know Thais like it that way.
Question 2
Q: Talking about slapping and kissing in drama, who comes first to your mind?
A: The one and only Uncle Piak Pisarn (Aom's dad); he is a big shot there.
Question 3
Q: In thenext slapping and kissing drama, if you could pick your own lead actress from these choices, who would you choose: Tui Tui, Tukki, or Lala and Lulu?
A: I would choose Tui Tui because we are close friends, and we even co-owned a shop once, to say the least. If I see her, I'm planning to ask her why we went out of business (LOL).
Question 4
Q: What kind of movie brings tears to your eyes?
A: A movie about sports team-spirit, or one about family bonds.

Question 5
Q: Do you feel that you are rightly nicknamed "Casanova"?
A: Let me clarify the issue here. A man without a steady girlfriend is not necessarily a womanizer or lady-killer. He might actually want to settle down with someone, but perhaps the time is not right.

Question 6
Q: If you must date one, who would you choose between a woman who chews her food noisily and one who burps loudly?
A: I'd say one who burps loudly is more tolerable.

Question 7
Q: If you could choose to take a role in a lakorn remake, which character would you like to portray and in which lakorn?
A: I'd like to be in 'Tawan Tud Burapa" playing the role previously taken by P'Tik Jessadapon.

Question 8
Q: If the lady "slaps" and the man does not "kiss", what do you think he should opt to do instead?
A: Get some tiger balm and apply it to the area that has been slapped.

Question 9
Q: What kind of scene causes you to goof up and laugh most often?
A: I goof up so frequently that I can't choose which one, but it is mostly a love scene.

Question 10
Q: What scene are you most skilled at, one that is your best, with only one take that deserves an Oscar?
A: A scene where I cast a stern, sadistic look, scaring the leading lady, that's what I'm good at. 

Question 11
Q: When you play angry, do you realize what you look like?
A: My nostrils become wider than usual.

Question 12
Q: When alone in a traffic jam, what do you do?
A: Read comics.

Question 13
Q: When alone in the bathroom, what is most often on your mind?
A: I often wonder when this is going to be done.

Question 14
Q: Have you ever wanted cosmetic surgery? What do you want done?
A: Never. I'm afraid it would make me look worse. 

Question 15
Q: What public humiliation will you always remember for the rest of your life?
A: That was very recently, when I was on stage singing at a Channel 7 Concert. I did not follow the lyrics, and it was most embarrassing. Fortunately, Naam Rapeepat saved my life at the time.  

Question 16
Q: What is the most memorable erotic love scene you can't forget?
A: The one in "Lust, Caution", played by Leung Chiu Wai and Tang Wei. (On the side notes: Excited for days after watching it).

Question 17
Q: For you, what do you compare the best sex to?
A: Anything that comes as a package. That is, when it is given with the heart, body and soul.

Question 18
Q: What is your prominent feature mostly compared to?
A: People like to tease me for having a mango-shaped face because of my chin that slightly curves upwards.

2 comments:

  1. What a fun and hilarious interview! I can identify with some of Pong's answers, especially #4. It seems that the media always pins him as a Casanova, but i don't they'll ever get over it until he settles down. I believe he just wants to find the right person and is really sincere when it comes to it. Hang in there Pong!! <3

    ReplyDelete