Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Kha Khong Khon's Viewing Party: Come Join In On the Fun

As many of you know, Pong and Noon's lakorn Kha Khong Khon will air this Friday. We would like to invite everyone to our first viewing party, a joint event with borkaew.com. Come and join in on the fun as we all watch Kha Khong Khon's premier together February 25th at 11:30 PM Pacific Standard Time in our chatroom (click on the link here ) Once you are there, set your name using a temporary user name, so you can chat instantly with the rest of us. It's really easy, only takes a few seconds, and you don't need to provide any personal information. We do apologize about the time and do realize that it's not convenient for everyone, but if you are able to join us, please stop by. It will be lots of fun.

3 comments:

  1. Really cool idea, I wish I could join everyone. Too bad it's not at a different time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited! I can't wait to meet you all! Pong and Noon, here we come!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish it was at a different time also. I hope you all have fun. I'm so excited to see this lakorn.

    ReplyDelete